Out of Iso COVID-Safety Terms & Conditions
Intimate Spectacle has adopted some special Terms and Conditions in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. These special terms are set out below.
What if a member of my party is sick or required to self-isolate?
You must not attend the event or the Venue if you are:
- Have confirmed case of COVID-19
- Required to self-isolate or quarantine.
- Have come in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Live in a high risk area.
- Having recently returned from overseas.
- Have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Are awaiting results from your COVID-19 test.
What is the Refund Policy during COVID-19?
Please contact us for a refund or exchange by 10am on the day of the event or earlier by emailing us at email@example.com. Refunds will not be issued if you are refused entry without prior arrangement.
What are the Procedures for Entry and Attendance?
- Tickets will be issued electronically via email and must be presented on your phone or other portable device to gain entry to an event.
- All guests must sign in via a QR code for contact tracing.
- Mask use is strongly recommended.
- Comply with all COVID-19 safety protocols and/or requirements
Cash Payments will not be accepted at any time.